This page describes CrackForest’s payment terms intended for affiliates at the marketplace. CrackForest authority reserves the right to modify these terms without any prior notice.
Our payment schedule is 7th of each month. That means affiliates who promote CrackForest or CrackForest’s products will get payments on 7th of every month for the last calendar month. So, the January revenue/balance is paid on February 7th. The 7 days hold is put on revenue/balance as a fraud prevention measure. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 7th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.
For example, to receive a payment on the 7th February, you’d need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January. CrackForest is an American company, therefore the deadline for making a withdrawal is 23:59:59.
Please note: If the 7th day of the month falls on a weekend or an American public holiday then withdrawals will be processed the following business day.
Referral program percentage – 50%
The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is 50%. When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item or subscribe for a membership from CrackForest Market, you will receive 50% of that person’s purchased/subscribed item(s) price or first checkout. If they purchase for $20, you get $10. If they purchase for $200 in their first checkout, you get $100.
Minimum Payment Balance/Payment Methods
If a seller’s account balance doesn’t reach to that minimum amount in a certain month, we will carry forward the balance to the next payment schedule. The payment is calculated till the last day of an eligible calendar month.
Things you should avoid
You may not refer users by:
- Spamming with links and not having a conversation.
- Using Blackhat approach and manipulating search engines.
- Providing false and/or exaggerated information by any means.
- Purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any CrackForest trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- Copying item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- Sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
***We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the CrackForest Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
***We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the referral page where you can generate your referral code.
We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and the CrackForest Terms in future and if you have any questions you can raise a support ticket.
Last Updated: 14th September, 2017.